10th Prague European Energy Forum 2017
Under the Auspices of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic
Hall of the Congress Centre of the Czech National Bank,
Senovážné náměstí 30, Praha 1
Date: 13th April 2017
9.00 – 9.30
- Representative of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic
9.30 – 11.15
Regulated versus functional European energy market
- New electricity market design: a fair deal for consumers
- How will the Commission’s winter package change the functioning of the internal energy market? To what extent will the new capacity mechanisms´ proposal influence current market design?
- Will Member States support more regionalization, centralization and integration, or rather self-sufficiency?
- Reform of the renewables directive: status quo or revolution?
- Digitalization of networks, data management, cyber security and data protection aspects
Moderator: Václav Trejbal
Věra Jourová, Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality, European Commission
Representative of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, Czech Republic
Annegret Groebel, Director General, Department International Affairs, Regulation of postal services, BNetzA / Federal Network Agency, Germany
Jean-Michel Glachant, Director of the Florence School of Regulation
Daniel Beneš, Chairman of the Board and CEO, ČEZ, a. s.
Martin Herrmann, Chief Operating Officer, COO Retail, innogy SE
11.15 – 11.45
11.45 – 13.15
Smart solutions shaping the future of energy?
- Role of the Clean Energy package in development of new technologies and services.
- How could European good practices inspire Czech smart cities projects?
- Smart appliances in distribution networks: today and tomorrow.
- Faster development of e-mobility in the Czech Republic?
Moderator: Andrea Ćirlićová
Kateřina Konečná, Member of the European Parliament
Manuel Sánchez-Jimenéz, Team Leader for Smart Grids, DG Energy, European Commission
Radovan Polanský, Technology Center, Písek
Tomáš Chmelík, Clean Technologies, ČEZ, a.s.
13.15 – 14.45
14.45 – 15.00
End of conference