10th Prague European Energy Forum 2017
Under the Auspices of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic
Venue: Large Hall of the Congress Centre of the Czech National Bank,
Senovážné náměstí 30, Praha 1
Date: 13th April 2017
9.00 – 9.30
Ján Štuller, Special Envoy for Nuclear Energy, Ministry of Industry
and Trade, Czech Republic
9.30 – 11.15
Regulated versus functional European energy market
- New electricity market design: a fair deal for consumers
- How will the Commission’s winter package change the functioning of the internal energy market? To what extent will the new capacity mechanisms´ proposal influence current market design?
- Will Member States support more regionalization, centralization and integration, or rather self-sufficiency?
- Reform of the renewables directive: status quo or revolution?
Digitalization of networks, data management, cyber security and data protection aspects
Moderator: Václav Trejbal
Věra Jourová, Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality, European Commission
Annegret Groebel, Director General, Department International Affairs, Regulation of postal services, BNetzA / Federal Network Agency, Germany
Jean-Michel Glachant, Director of the Florence School of Regulation
Daniel Beneš, Chairman of the Board and CEO, ČEZ, a. s.
Martin Herrmann, Chief Operating Officer, COO Retail, innogy SE
11.15 – 11.45
11.45 – 13.15
Smart solutions shaping the future of energy?
- Role of the Clean Energy package in development of new technologies and services
- How could European good practices inspire Czech smart cities projects?
- Smart appliances in distribution networks: today and tomorrow
- Faster development of e-mobility in the Czech Republic?
Moderator: Andrea Ćirlićová
Kateřina Konečná, Member of the European Parliament
Manuel Sánchez-Jimenéz, Team Leader for Smart Grids, DG Energy, European Commission
Radovan Polanský, Technology Center, Písek
Tomáš Chmelík, Clean Technologies, ČEZ, a.s.
13.15 – 14.45
14.45 – 15.00
End of conference